I’ve compiled a nice little list of things that we can expect to see in the Elder Scrolls Online. There’s definitely something for everyone in this list, and some key features that you may have been wondering about could be listed as well so let’s get started.
- PVP Will be available after Level 10, it is unclear if this will be battleground based PvP or open world, but it’s safe to assume a little of both.
- There will be five playable classes: Dragon Knight, Nightblade, Sorcerer, Templar, and Warden.
- There will be nine playable races: Redguard, Orc, Nord, Khajiit, Dunmer, Breton, Bosmer, Argonian, and Altmer.
- There will be three factions availbale to choose: Ebonheart Pact, Aldmeri Dominion, and Daggerfall Covenant.
- There will be Mounts in Elder Scrolls Online.
- There will be five usable abilities at a time, as well as six skills to be used at a time. You will be able to switch this around out of combat.
- There will be something called Synergy in ESO, these are different abilities that are used to work together with different classes in order to deal more damage or heal for more.
- There will be a quick travel system, this system uses nodes called Wayshrines. It is assumed that you will be able to teleport to different wayshrines from any other wayshrine.
- Guilds will be in ESO, however, they will be faction specific. This means that if you are in one faction and wish to join your friends guild whom is in a different faction, you won’t be able to.
- Sprinting, Crouching, and Blocking will all use the Stamina resource in Elder Scrolls Online.
- Currently, the following types of wielding combinations will be available: 1H + Shield, 1H + Rune, 1H + 1H, 2H, Bow, Staff (Healing, Lightning, Fire, or Ice)
- Emotes, Morality, and Criminality will all be features of ESO.
Hopefully this gives everyone a more clear vision of what exactly the Elder Scrolls Online will be like, but of course there is still way more to be discovered. Keep checking back frequently for updates and be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!