High King Emeric
This article deals with information on the upcoming MMO. Because the title is unreleased, information about it may be inaccurate or speculative. Information is liable to change rapidly as the release approaches. Please ensure that all information is properly sourced according to our sourcing policy. Please leave requests for further improvement of this article on its talk page.
- “Our supplies dwindle. Our trade routes shut down.
- Our people suffer.
- Why? Because a pretender sits upon the Ruby Throne.
- Let us take up arms! Let the fields of Cyrodiil
- run red with the blood of our fallen enemies!
But let us spare the lives of a few, so that they may return to their homelands to
- tell their fellows the fate they met at the hands of the Daggerfall Covenant!
One Land! One Emperor!
Who among you will stand with me?”
- ―High King Emeric’s Call to Arms
·Emeric was originally a merchant lord from High Rock. His shrewd policies and masterful diplomacy helped establish an alliance with the Redguards and a war treaty with the Orsimer promising their homeland provincial status. This earned him the trust of the kings of High Rock and he rose to the position of High King.
·He rules from Wayrest in High Rock.