Addition Morrowind will add a fairly large amount of new content to the MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online. And today thanks to the new article from the developers managed to learn some details about the trial Halls of Fabrication, which is designed for 12-player group:
- A great emphasis is placed on teamwork in this place;
- According to employees of Zenimax Online, you need to be very careful in this place and look under your feet and not only (it’s also better to take two tanks with you);
- you will not only have to worry about mechanical creatures, but also the environment. Of course, we are talking about spinning blade traps;
- In the Halls of Fabrication, you have to destroy five bosses who use new mechanics;
- You can get pieces of equipment from four new sets. For example, the War Machine set will give you and your allies in dungeons and trials a damage buff (given only when you activate the ultimate ability);
- It will also be possible to obtain new decorations for the house, a new skin and not only;
- You will be able to discover new achievements. Some of them are for hardcore players. For example, the Like Clockwork Achievement opens after you have completed Halls of Fabrication in 40 minutes on Veteran’s level of difficulty (never dying).