The Elder Scrolls Online gets the new DLC Clockwork City in October – at least for the PC. Also the release date for PS4 and Xbox One is fixed. But before the release you can play the new ESO-DLC in the Prologue quest.
Clockwork City will be the final DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online from the year 2017. It goes back to the mysterious clockwork city, which the dark-lord-god-king Sotha Sil once created in another dimension.
The clockwork center was already part of the story of Morrowind. Soon this plot continues and the first prologue quest you can already play now.
Clockwork City – PC release still in October, PS4 and Xbox One coming in November
The release date for the last ESO DLC 2017 is:
- Officially, Clockwork City will appear for the PC on 23 October 2017.
- The consoles versions for PS4 and Xbox One come on the 7th of November.
But if you can not wait for such a long time, the Prologue Quest to the clockwork center can already play now and adjust itself optimally to the new region.
Just go to a magician guild of your choice and search for a “Order of the Eye Dispatch”. So you start the quest.
In Clockwork-City, the following features and new features await you:
- A great new steampunk region in the Clockwork City, where everything is made of metal and oil
- A continuation of the Morrowind story
- New enemies, quests, mounts, pets and armor sets
- A new city called Brass Fortress
- A Transmutation system to redistribute items
- A mini-Trial called “Asylum Sanctorium”, where you can either fight the final boss or weaken it by doing the two minibosses before.
What is the cost of ESO DLC Clockwork City?
As soon as Clockwork City appears, you can buy it as usual in the Crown Store in the game. The DLC costs as usual 2,000 crowns. In addition to the basic version, there is the Clockwork City Collector’s Bundle for 4,000 crowns. It also contains:
- Clockwork Skeevaton pet
- Kagouti Fabricant mount
- Five Crown Experience Scrolls
Anyone who maintains an ESO Plus subscription has, as always, access to all DLCs, including Clockwork City, for the duration of subscriptions.
It’s worth joining ESO, thanks to the Morrowind chapter, it now has more than 10 million registered players.